Gherson is consistently recognised as a market leader in the field of UK corporate immigration.
The need to secure employment permission for the right people to fill skilled jobs in industries around the world has led to a globally mobile workforce, which is often essential to the growth and profitability of business.
The UK government is constantly changing immigration rules and regulations in order to attract certain skills and stem the flow of others. This ever-changing body of law and guidance has resulted in UK corporate immigration becoming extremely complex and, at times, ambiguous. The government has sought to place an emphasis on self-regulation, but this has resulted in many businesses falling foul of the rules in place. The effects of this for many UK businesses are the inability to hire and retain global staff, hefty government fines for non-compliance and the attendant negative publicity.
Why choose us for your Corporate Immigration needs?
As an award winning boutique law firm focused on UK immigration law, we are experts at providing custom immigration strategies and support that helps Human Resource departments hire and retain the right people needed to grow their businesses, whilst mitigating the risks imposed by the constant changes to the immigration rules and associated guidance.
We are able to assist HR departments to:
- Undertake preliminary work eligibility assessments
- Hire and retain the staff needed to grow businesses
- Minimise the risk of negative press and reputation damage
- Reduce employment proceedings
- Avoid criminal and civil penalties
Our Corporate Immigration Services
Our dedicated team is able to advise on a broad range of corporate immigration matters, including:
- Human Resources Strategy and Support
- Maintaining employees’ right to work and prevention of illegal working
- Obtaining a Sponsorship Licence
- Obtaining Certificates of Sponsorship
- Securing Tier 2 Visas under the Points-Based System
For further information, please contact us.
Consultant & trainee solicitor, specialising in all aspects of corporate immigration
Paralegal in our General and Corporate Immigration Teams, specialising in sponsor licence applications, Tier 2 ICT, Tier 2 General visas and Tier 5 visas