Immigration regulations and Human Resources are constantly interacting.
Human Resources departments grow businesses by hiring and retaining the right people with the right skills from around the world.
UK corporate immigration has become extremely complex with increasing ambiguity and an emphasis on self-regulation. This makes it hard for Human Resources departments to:
- Hire and retain the staff needed to grow businesses
- Minimise the risk of negative press and reputation damage
- Reduce employment proceedings
- Avoid criminal and civil penalties
Meet Corporate Immigration objectives, minimise legal risks
We are an award winning, London based, full service immigration law firm with over 30 years experience in UK corporate immigration law.
As a boutique law firm focused on UK immigration law, we are experts at providing custom immigration strategies and support that helps Human Resources departments hire and retain the right people needed to grow their businesses whilst mitigating risks.
Our Corporate Immigration Services for Human Resources Departments
Gherson offer bespoke corporate immigration services, including:
- Training and development on all aspects of UK immigration (in-house or offsite)
- Strategic planning for upcoming changes to the law
- Compliance advice
- Prevention of illegal work
- Advice and assistance with right to work checks
- Assess compliance with Immigration Rules
- Human Resources immigration mock audits
- Sponsor Management System (SMS) assistance / full legal representation
- Key Personnel duties and responsibilities
- Sponsor change of circumstances
- Migrant change of circumstances
- Attendance at Home Office visits and audits
- Record keeping and reporting
- How to carry out a compliant Resident Labour Market Test.
- In-house document procurement
For further information in relation to our services, please contact us.
Consultant & trainee solicitor, specialising in all aspects of corporate immigration
Paralegal in our General and Corporate Immigration Teams, specialising in sponsor licence applications, Tier 2 ICT, Tier 2 General visas and Tier 5 visas