At Gherson we seek to attract and develop excellent lawyers, who are attracted by the opportunity to flourish in an intimate yet demanding business.
We are always interested to hear from highly motivated lawyers and paralegals looking for a new position. People who value teamwork, but have the independence of mind that makes them want to take responsibility for their work at an early stage in their career. We look for exceptional individuals and therefore we recognise that our lawyers must be highly rewarded and feel that they benefit from the overall success of the firm.
If you cannot see a vacancy below that fits your job description, but would like Gherson to consider you for future roles as they become available, please send us your CV.
Digital Marketing Specialist
This is a rare opportunity to take a leading role in setting SEO strategy and managing delivery, in addition to offering your expertise, whilst being fundamental in the success of the function and overall wider business.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for accelerating the firms organic traffic growth and optimising website marketing to improve conversion. You will also work closely with the wider firm to optimise new and existing content. This excellent opportunity will allow the candidate to be an integral part of the marketing function, whilst working closely with the senior members of the firm.
- Manage and deliver the firm's SEO activity to achieve traffic and enquiry growth targets
- Develop and implement SEO strategies;
- Analysing performance against agreed KPI's, including rankings, performance analysis and reporting;
- Provide insightful recommendations having measured the effectiveness of strategies;
- Generate and analyse reporting data and provide solutions to improve position;
- Continually analyse content performance;
- Deliver technical analytical reports;
- Coordinate with the management team to make sure messaging and goals are aligned;
- Develop new websites as and when required;
- 3 years+ in an SEO role within a professional services environment;
- Must be able to work with Mac as first choice and have a good technical working knowledge of Mac OS;
- A demonstrable record of achieving enhanced SEO for professional services websites;
- Considerable working experience in a client facing environment or equivalent;
- Should be able to identify and rectify technical SEO issues, in addition to having extensive technical knowledge of SEO tools and practices;
- The ability to conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimisation, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO-related activities;
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of HTML and Java along with a core knowledge of analytics packages;
- Usage of leading CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Good understanding of SEO best practice
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in SEO and web development and will bring creativity and tenacity to the role. This role would suit and individual who is driven, enthusiastic and committed to achieving the very best outcome.