At Gherson we seek to attract and develop excellent lawyers, who are attracted by the opportunity to flourish in an intimate yet demanding business.
We are always interested to hear from highly motivated lawyers and paralegals looking for a new position. People who value teamwork, but have the independence of mind that makes them want to take responsibility for their work at an early stage in their career. We look for exceptional individuals and therefore we recognise that our lawyers must be highly rewarded and feel that they benefit from the overall success of the firm.
If you cannot see a vacancy below that fits your job description, but would like Gherson to consider you for future roles as they become available, please send us your CV.
We are currently seeking a Legal Cashier with 1-2 year’s experience. Managing a busy and varied workload, the successful cashier will undertake a broad range of general accounts duties whilst ensuring compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Inputting and timely payment of the Purchase Ledger
- Raising invoices
- Credit Control
- Reconciliation of the company credit cards
- Client to office transfers
- Handling internal accounts queries
- Assisting with fee earner queries
- A legal cashier with 1-2 years’ experience within a similar position
- Demonstrates outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Has the ability to prioritise their own workload effectively and work under pressure
- Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail
We have a vacancy for a paralegal who has some experience of working in an immigration firm and is in a position to progress to a training contract in due course. The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent academic qualifications,
- Passed the LPC,
- Exceptional English skills.
Fluency in other languages (Russian, Ukrainian, Portuguese) is an advantage. This role would suit an ambitious candidate who would like to specialise in immigration. Agencies need not apply.