Applying to join a parent who is settled in the UK

The Child visa is available to children looking to join their parents who are settled (or have indefinite leave to remain) and present in the UK. A child applying under this route, if successful, will usually be granted entry in line with their parent’s leave (i.e. indefinite leave to enter). There are restrictions and requirements […]

Read More


Contact us using our contact form by selecting a service from the drop down list below.