What is the ATAS requirement for certain roles?

The Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) limits the spread of information, knowledge or technology that could be used to make dangerous weapons. You must apply for an ATAS certificate if you are an international student or academic researcher (apart from exempt nationalities) who intends to study or research at postgraduate level in ATAS-categorised sensitive subjects. […]

Read More


Contact us using our contact form by selecting a service from the drop down list below.

Contact Us