We would like to get married in the UK – Fiancé(e) vs Marriage Visitor Visa

The Fiancé(e) Visa and Marriage Visitor visa both allow you to get married in the UK within a permitted six-month period. To qualify for either visa, your partner must be a British Citizen or have settled/pre-settled status in the UK. The Marriage Visitor visa is primarily issued for the purpose of marriage and transit through […]

Read More


Contact us using our contact form by selecting a service from the drop down list below.

Contact Us