Gherson will be hosting a webinar on Tuesday 23 March 2021
There will be two sessions available:
- Session 1: 11am – 11:45am
- Session 2: 3pm – 3:45pm
The topics of discussion will be:
- How to conduct a compliant manual Right to Work Check;
- How to conduct an online Right to Work Check;
- Acceptable documents for a Right to Work Check;
- Follow up checks;
- Employment of specific workers;
- The sanctions against illegal working;
- Working from home and your duties as a sponsor;
- New IR35 rules, effective 6 April 2021, ensuring your business is protected from risk;
- Home working and remote working challenges, preparing for the end of lock down;
- Question & Answers.
If you are interested in attending this webinar, please contact email@example.com for further information on the registration process.
The information in this blog is for general information purposes only and does not purport to be comprehensive or to provide legal advice. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information and law is current as of the date of publication it should be stressed that, due to the passage of time, this does not necessarily reflect the present legal position. Gherson accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained in this blog. For formal advice on the current law please don’t hesitate to contact Gherson. Legal advice is only provided pursuant to a written agreement, identified as such, and signed by the client and by or on behalf of Gherson.