Gherson will be hosting a webinar on Thursday 19 November 2020
There will be two sessions available:
- Session 1: 11am – 11:45am
- Session 2: 3pm – 3:45pm
The topics of discussion will be:
- A general update on the new Points Based System and how this may affect employees and employers;
- The key changes to the Tier 2 (General) and (ICT) routes, which will be known as the ‘Skilled Worker’ and ‘ICT’ routes;
- How to prepare for the new rules;
- How these changes may impact EEA nationals; and
- Question & Answers
If you are interested in attending this webinar, please contact email@example.com for further information on the registration process.
The information in this blog is for general information purposes only and does not purport to be comprehensive or to provide legal advice. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information and law is current as of the date of publication it should be stressed that, due to the passage of time, this does not necessarily reflect the present legal position. Gherson accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained in this blog. For formal advice on the current law please don’t hesitate to contact Gherson. Legal advice is only provided pursuant to a written agreement, identified as such, and signed by the client and by or on behalf of Gherson.
Consultant and trainee solicitor in our Corporate Team