Skip to main content

News banner image - Satellite dishes and antenna

Contact Us

For advice on immigration, nationality or human rights, please contact us now.

Click here to subscribe to weekly updates for our news and blogs.

UK Immigration

Graph on a computer screen
If you are considering sponsoring a Tier 2 migrant, it is important to be aware of the fees associated with making such an application.
Professionals shaking hands
Non-EEA migrants must be sponsored by an organisation or company that holds a Tier 2 or Tier 5 sponsor licence.
Empty lecture hall
Roger Gherson examines the pitfalls of the UK’s foreign student requirements policy in University World News.
Hong Kong Flag
Extradition lawyer Thomas Garner discusses the latest developments in Hong Kong in The Law Society Gazette:
Man standing infront of barred window
Immigration detention is the practice of holding foreign nationals in custody for the purpose of immigration control.
Its use is limited to...
Map of Europe
The EU have unveiled plans to link the issuing of visas to Europe with the return of rejected asulym-seekers. In practice, this means that the degree...
UK Parliament
The UK and the Republic of Ireland have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to reaffirm their commitment to free movement in the Common Travel Area...
A student stands in Hall
Following significant recent visa changes – from ending the two-year post-study visa to replacing the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa with the Innovator...
Family by a lake
Tier 4 (General) Students who have successfully applied for a full-time course at a UK university may be eligible to bring their non-EEA dependants...
London phonebox
Non-EEA nationals wishing to enter the UK under the various categories in the Immigration Rules must be aware of the relevant immigration and visa...
Graduates celebrate
If you are either currently studying and your intention is to remain in the UK to work or you are close to graduating in the UK and would like to...
A tidy office
The UK immigration rules allow temporary workers to come to the UK for work experience, training, to participate in an Overseas Government Language...


Contact Us

For advice on immigration, nationality, extradition or human rights, please contact us now.

Contact Us