Skip to main content


Important information for the end of the Brexit Transition Period and the EU Settlement Scheme, if you or your close family members are an EU / EEA Citizen

Contact Us

For advice on immigration,
nationality or human rights,
please contact us now.

Click here to subscribe to weekly updates for our news and blogs.


Posted by: Gherson Immigration

Frequent visitors from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand and the USA are now able to pass UK border control faster and more conveniently than ever before by using the 'Registered Traveller' service.


 - Members of Registered Traveller, a new service launched by UK Border Force, benefit from:

 - Using ePassport gates at airports across the country

 - Using faster UK / EU border queues at specific ports

 - Using the dedicated Registered Traveller lane at Gatwick Airport

 - Not having to fill in landing cards on arrival

 - Not having an interview with a Border Force officer


 - To be eligible for this service you must:

 - Be a national of Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand or the USA

 - Be 18 years old or over

 - Hold a valid UK visa*

 - Be "a visitor" to the UK

 - Have visited the UK 4 times in the last 52 weeks (e.g. for business, education, tourism or medical treatment)

* this service is not available to holders of EEA family permits, Tier 5 (Creative and sporting) visas, discretionary leave or leave outside the UK immigration rules.


Membership costs £70 for 1 year.

Membership will be linked to the user's passport so if the member obtains a new passport it is necessary to pay £20 to update their membership. There is no need to update if visa information changes (e.g. further leave is granted or the member switches to another visa).

How to apply

Applications are made online here with a very quick and simple application form. A decision will be made within 10 working days.

If for any reason an application is refused, the applicant will receive £50 back.

For more information please call Gherson on +44 207 724 4488.

Contact Us

For advice on immigration, nationality, extradition or human rights, please contact us now.

Contact Us