Helping you grow your business by hiring and retaining the right people, with the right skills, from around the world.
Finding the right people to fill skilled jobs in industries around the world has led to a globally mobile workforce. The UK government is constantly changing immigration laws to try and attract certain skills and stem the flow of others.
This makes corporate immigration in the UK very complicated and puts many businesses at risk of breaking the law.
Why choose us for your Corporate Immigration needs?
We were named UK Immigration Advisory Firm of the Year 2013 because we are the "advisory firm that has consistently delivered the most outstanding results for clients and whilst doing so has contributed to the development of UK immigration policy".
We provide clear-cut advice on all aspects of UK immigration law with practical solutions that allow you to:
- Hire and retain the staff needed to grow your business
- Minimise the risk of negative press and reputation damage
- Reduce employment proceedings
- Avoid criminal and civil penalties
Our Corporate Immigration Services
We're able to advise on a broad range of corporate immigration matters, including:
- Human Resources Strategy and Support
- Maintaining Employee's right to work and prevention of illegal working
- Obtaining a Sponsorship License
- Obtaining Certificates of Sponsorship
- Securing a Tier 2 Visa under the Points Based System
Local immigration experts helping extend your global reach
As a boutique law firm focused on UK immigration law and based in London, we are able to work dynamically in the challenging and evolving UK immigration environment to deliver results for our clients.
We also have exclusive experience of submitting applications in the UK and at British posts abroad, giving us a global reach.
Having your primary contact in London cuts out middlemen and improves delivery times, giving you high service levels and peace of mind.